Summer program adapted to Juniors
Are you 13 to 17 years old? Would you like to study abroad to improve your French and for a rewarding human experience?
Come study French at Stralang Institute and choose our French Courses for Juniors!
During the summer season, Stralang Institute offers standard and intensive French language courses in packages of 2, 4, 6, or 8 weeks. Learning groups are downsized to encourage quality discussions and enable students to improve their oral skills.
Our adapted program for Juniors is ideal for a full immersion in the French culture and language. With our French Courses for Juniors, you will improve your language skills while discovering the French and the Alsatian cultures.
Improve your oral communication skills in French according to the CEFRL criteria, learn to express yourself with ease become a fluent French speaker, and progress while having fun.
Discover Strasbourg, the Alsace region and its rich cultural heritage by practicing French in a variety of situations.
Share life experiences with other students, thanks to our cultural activities and discoveries!
General French courses are held every day of the week, from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 12.15 to 13.15 pm. The course’s objectives correspond to the following CEFRL levels: A1, A2, B1, and B2.
Our strong points
- A certificate at the end of the program
- Interactive teaching, personalized follow-up
- Many outings enabling students to practice French and discover the French culture
- Partnerships with university housing, hotels, and host families.
- Preparation courses for the TCF, DELF, and DALF examinations.
- History and Culture: visits to Strasbourg’s museums
- Recreational activities: bowling, parks and gardens, theatre, ice rink, etc.
- Wandering in Strasbourg: Petite France, Jardin des Deux Rives, Orangerie
- Crafts: visits to historic cellars, flea markets
- Historic buildings: the Cathedral, churches, and castles.
Discover our Program and Prices.