Four-week intensive course
- General French (oral and written): 10 hours per week.
- University and student life preparation: 5 hours per week.
- Methodology course: 5 hours per week.
Classes are held every morning from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 12.20 to 13.20 pm, from Monday to Friday.
There are 3-9 students per class.
- Enable students to discover the French educational system (organization, administrative procedures, etc.)
- Master the methodology applied to academic projects in France (writing an essay, a paper, a critical commentary, a summary, etc.)
- Improve the student’s general knowledge (French civilization, economy, history, politics, etc.)
4 weeks, 20 hours per week.
Registration fee: €50
Tuition fee: €720
This training is worth 3 ECTS credits.
Groups are created throughout the year.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Download our PDF brochure: Stralang Language School Presentation Brochure
Students must be at least 18 years old and a B2 level in French is required.
- Audio and video material used in class
- Various documents and material to learn vocabulary in a context such as recordings of real-life dialogues
- Students can borrow books and DVDs. They also have access to a computer and a free Wi-Fi connection.