For students who are enrolled in semester 1 or semesters 1 and 2 (minimum 5 months) :
From July 1, 2018, you must first obtain an acknowledgment of receipt of the Student Life and Campus Contribution * (CVEC). For this, you must create your account on the digital services platform messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr
- You log in / create an account on messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr
- You indicate your city of study.
- You pay for your CVEC.
- You get your certificate.
After completing these steps, you must make an appointment at the institute’s schooling and complete a registration form which will be given to you. On the day of your appointment, you must:
- Present your certificate (CVEC).
- Present your registration file.
- Pay the balance (in full) for the training.
The last step to take is to go to the site https://etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr and register, in order to obtain your Vitale card and benefit from the payment of your health costs.
Warning: Do not make a CVEC payment until you have obtained your VISA.
*CVEC replaces student social security.