Stralang Institute organizes training sessions for current or future French as a Foreign Language (FFL) teachers seeking to work in France or abroad, for whom French is a second language.
The training consists of general French, methodology and pedagogy courses.
- General French: 40 hours/month x 10 hours/week
- Methodology and pedagogy: 20 hours/month x 5 hours/week
Enable teachers and future teachers to:
- Strengthen their knowledge of the French language and culture.
- Assimilate FFL teaching methods and techniques and put them into practice.
- Discover new teaching methods adapted to new technologies.
- Apply the knowledge acquired during the training to a class of foreign students.
4 weeks, duration x 15 hours per week.
Registration fee: €50
Tuition fee: €1,000
This training is worth 2 ECTS credits.
- Groups are created throughout the year.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
For FLL teachers or future FFL teachers only – a B2 level in French is required.
Download our PDF brochure: Training for French as a Foreign Language (FFL) Teachers
- Learning material is provided to the students; in addition, the latter need to purchase textbooks and workbooks at the Institute.
- Students can borrow books and DVDs and have access to a computer and free Wi-Fi at the institute.
The plus of training
During the training, students may:
- Attend FFL Masters’ classes at the University of Strasbourg under certain conditions
- Meet various FFL teachers to learn about their teaching experience.