According to the application, the student will be able to learn French:
- international relationships
The courses take place every afternoon between 14h and 16h from Monday to Friday in our premises.
There are between 3 and 13 students per class.
- Familiarize students with the terminology of the chosen field.
- Mastering the methodology used for French university projects (drafting of dossiers, synthesis, dissertations, text commentaries, abstracts, etc.).
- Improve your general culture in the chosen field.
- Master the appropriate lexical field, the cultural references related to the topic.
4 weeks at a rate of 10 hours of course per week.
Registration fee: 50 €
Specialty French: 1000 €
This training is worth 2 ECTS credits.
Groups are created throughout the year, depending on demand.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Students must be at least 18 years old and a B2 level in French is required.
Download our PDF brochure: School presentation brochure
Teachers provide teaching materials to students, who also have to buy textbooks and exercise books from the administration.
Students can borrow books and DVDs. They also have access to a computer and free Wi-Fi.
The plus of training
During training, professionals from different sectors of activity can intervene to enrich the content of the course and provide practical knowledge and testimonies to students.