Depending on demand, the student can study:
- Business French.
- Medical French.
- Legal French.
- French for International Relations.
- Administrative French.
- French for tourism.
Classes are held every afternoon from 2.00 to 4.00 pm, from Monday to Friday at the Institute.
Small groups of 3-13 students per class.
- Familiarise students with the terminology of the chosen field.
- Master the methodology used for academic projects in France (writing reports, summaries, papers, essays, critical commentaries, etc.)
- Improve the students’ general knowledge in the chosen field.
- Master the appropriate lexical field and cultural references related to the topic.
4 weeks x 10 hours per week.
Registration fee: €50
FSO course fee: €1000
This training is worth 2 ECTS credits.
Groups are created throughout the year, depending on demand.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Students must be at least 18 years old and a B2 level in French is required.
Download our PDF brochure: School presentation brochure
Teachers will provide course material to the students; in addition, the latter need to purchase textbooks and workbooks at the Institute.
Students can borrow books and DVDs and have access to a computer and a free Wi-Fi at the institute.
The plus of training
During the training, students may have the opportunity to interact with professionals from different fields of specialty; they will contribute to the class by sharing their personal experience and practical knowledge of the field.