How to finalize your registration (CVEC)
For students enrolled in the semester 1 or semesters 1 and 2 (minimum 5 months) :
As of July 1, 2018, you must first obtain a certificate of payment to the Contribution de vie étudiante et de campus * (CVEC). To do this, you need to create an account the digital services platform.
- Create an account on messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr.
- Indicate your city of study.
- You pay your CVEC.
- Get your certificate.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll need to make an appointment with the institute’s Registrar’s Office and fill in a registration form, which will be given to you. On the day of your appointment, you must :
- Present your CVEC certificate.
- Submit your registration form.
- Pay the balance (the totality) of the training.
The last step to take is to visit the https://etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr and register, in order to obtain your Vitale card and benefit from coverage of your healthcare costs. For further information, click here.
Please note: do not make any CVEC payments until you have obtained your student visa.
* The CVEC replaces the student social security system.