Four-week intensive course:
- General French (oral and written): 10 hours per week.
- Preparation for studies and university life: 5 hours per week.
- Methodology course: 5 hours per week.
Courses take place every morning between 9:00 and 12:00 and 12:20 to 13:20 from Monday to Friday. Between 3 and 13 students per class.
- To enable students to discover the French educational system (structure, administrative formalities, etc.)
- To master the methodology used for French university projects (essays, essays, text commentaries, abstracts, etc.)
- Improve your general culture (French civilization, economy, history, politics, etc.)
4 weeks at a rate of 20 hours per week.
Registration: 50 €
Tuition fee: 1000 €
This training is worth 3 ECTS credits.
Groups are created throughout the year.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Download our PDF brochure: Stralang Language School Presentation Brochure
Students must be at least 18 years old and a B2 level in French is required.
- Audio and video material used in class
- Various documents and material to learn vocabulary in a context such as recordings of real-life dialogues
- Students can borrow books and DVDs. They also have access to a computer and free Wi-Fi connection.